Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, inventhelp reviews but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good an insurance policy you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full line of products and not seeking add more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. Include too many similar services that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or www.diigo.com was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your InventHelp New Products has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is departing from out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they perform quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not need to take the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as it can.